Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 23, 2012

Dibble Dabbling!

I'm dipping my toes in the waters of meal planning... I find I go to the store almost every freaking day!!! I mean I guess it's good because it gets me out of the house but I guess my tolerance for dealing with mentally challenged drivers and people at the store is dwindling.... I kinda meal planned half way through the week last week and this week I think I've got a fairly decent plan in place...

Tonight: Southwest Chicken Salad (adding some corn and avocado)
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
Wednesday: LEFTOVERS! We have a ton of spaghetti and meatballs from our pasta making adventure last night
Thursday: Taquitos! Except I'm using our leftover pulled pork from Saturday instead of the chicken
Friday: Dijon Chicken Linguine this could be another pasta maker adventure

I'm imagining this will result in plenty of leftovers for the husband for work and possibly the weekend.... I also like to leave the weekend open for Scott to have some cooking/grilling fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment